Monday, 14 July 2014

food glorious food

Stratford Westfield World Food Court | Rosa's & Rhythm Kitchen
Bromley | Nando's
Stratford Westfield | Jamie's Italian
Stratford Westfield | Jamie's Italian
Stratford Westfield | Jamie's Italian
London Chinatown | Leong's Legend
London Chinatown | Leong's Legend
Leicester Sq | Haagen Dazs
Soho | Byron
Soho | Bi bim bap Soho
Trafalgar Sq | Thai Square
Trafalgar Sq | Thai Square
Ok I must admit I'm quite a food enthusiast, but who isn't right? Over the past month I've been trying out some new and old foods every now and then, so here I am just sharing some snaps of them. I've had America, Italian, Thai, Korean, Taiwanese and Portuguese (Nando's basically lol). Depending on how much damage my bank account can take, I will be sharing more

:))

No comments: