Tuesday, 30 December 2014

I've been living in boyfriend jeans

Charity Shop cropped jumper | Topshop jeans | Forever21 cardigan | Nike Air Max Thea
New Look top | H&M checkered shirt | Topshop jeans | New Balance 373 | H&M jacket

Hi. It's been a while. A typical blogger statement I guess. Where should I even start. The last few months have been a whirlwind for me. I've moved out into university, starting my 4 year degree. And I cannot believe 3 months has passed and we're at the end of 2014 already! I must say university has been a big roller coaster; meeting new people, adapting to this whole 'independent' education, being away from the family and living by myself with 9 flatmates. It's definitely something very new to me, way out of my comfort zone.

Enough of me blabbing on, I wanted to share some, well in fact just the 2 uni outfits that I managed to take some snaps of. I've been living in these Topshop BAXTER boyfriend jeans that I got on sale last year. Not the best cut of jeans, I'm still looking for the perfect boyfriend jeans! Any suggestions?

I must say I miss my camera stand. I guess I'll need to ask someone to help me take some photos in the future rather than the mirror selfies haha.
Anyways, that's all from me now. I'll be back :))

No comments: