Sunday, 25 October 2015

it's all about that sneakers life

Adidas Originals ZX Flux
Converse All Star Low Leather
Vans Authentic Leather

Hey there!
I bring to you shoe overload. Not really, but thought I'll take this opportunity to show you guys these beauties that I have purchased in the last month. I admit, I have a shoe obsession. Who doesn't though right? In my gap year I was working full time, and everyday I was practically in uniform alternating between my black Nike Air Max Theas or white canvas Converses. And now ever since starting university I have been given an excuse to go out and buy new clothes, including shoes. So here are three of my newest additions. 

That's all for now! As I write this, Sunday night is coming to an end, so I hope you all have a wonderful upcoming week :)

No comments: