Thursday, 1 October 2015

What I have been eating #1

Soho | Eat Toyko
Soho | Tonkotsu Bar & Ramen
Uxbridge | Wagamama
Soho | Pho
Soho | Pho
Covent Garden | On the Bab
Coventry Street | Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Shaftesbury Avenue | Shibuya
I did not realize it's been this long. I guess it's time for an update. 
Let's see, what has happened in the last 7 months I have been gone from the blog world. I got my job back at Uniqlo for the summer but now back to being unemployed. Next stop is starting second year at university doing Business and Management with Marketing. My goal for this year is to keep up with blogging and to do so, let's start it off by sharing these couple food stops I've made in the last few of months.You may see a trend happening, many many many Japanese stops. What can I say, I have a slight obsession.

No comments: