Wednesday, 3 August 2016

It's a tate day | Adventure #2

With the sun shining I thought what a great day to go and explore. I didn't want to go for the usual stroll in the park, but something a little more interesting. A trip to Tate Modern it is! I have made a pact to go and see all, or most, of the London museums and galleries that I can get my little feet into - it will be done.

From fine art to contemporary art, I'm interested in how people perceive what "art" is. Yes, they are pieces which I myself question but at the end of the day art is subjective. Anything that involves art and design, whether it's a painting to homeware deco, minimalism is the way forward. Oh, and I have an obsession with white which may be a factor to my minimalism liking. You may just notice this in the photos down below here.


Please share with me any recommendations of museums or galleries I should visit in London. I welcome all suggestions. I hope you all are having a great week.

 Thanks for reading.
Follow

No comments: